Human Resource Intervision & Innovation platform - HRI2 (english version)
Tuesday January 2018 starts the Human Resource Intervision & Innovation platform HRI2. Register now. Use this link for more information about this unique new programme where organisations combine their innovation strengths. HRI2 increases the scope and/or implementation speed of your strategic HR agenda.
- A community of people who like to share and learn from others. HR leaders, managers and senior professionals who stand for relevant and worthy innovations in HR. For example on the performance management cycle.
- You work on your own organizations’ themes and challenges, get access to knowledge and experience from others and learn to use the 10S model in your programmes and projects.
- The platform has a series of 3 sessions from 10:00 till 19:30 (January 16, June 5 and November 5 2018) and starts with personal intakes. During the platform sessions, research questions (or pilots) are formulated which are executed between sessions. Results are reported back in the next session.
- You invest €2.495,= ex. VAT for the year programme. After the last session you continue as member of the HRI2 community with access to results of other programmes as well as other participants and organizations.
- Increased scope and/ or speed of research questions and/ or pilots in your organization as part of your own strategic HR agenda.
- Access to design and experiences of research questions and/ or pilots in other participating organizations in an uniform format, both in Dutch as in English.
- Knowledge and experience with the 10s Change Management Framework.
- Intensive & high quality expansion of your network and membership of HRI2 community.
- Positive PR around election HRI2 innovation of the year. All research questions and pilots are briefly described and you are one of the candidates to win this nice award!
Do you want to subscribe, ask a question or do you want us to contact you? Please floow this link. You will be redirected to our Change Management Framework site. This is our site for education and training.